Meet Our Board of Trustees
The Commission on Accreditation for Home Care (CAHC) is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees representing the public’s interests, with members from a broad array of sectors, including home health care, social services, business, and financial services, along with consumers. All decisions regarding the granting or revoking of accreditation are the ultimate responsibility of the Board.
- President: Lita Talbot, MS, LCSW, BCD
- Vice President: Mark Reisman, CRPC, Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch
- Secretary: Norma Cascone, RN
- Treasurer: Tom Tregoning, CPA, Director of Financial Operations, Carefinders Total Care LLC.
- Trustee Emeritus: Myrna Hildebrant